- Valerie just donated $100.00
- Brenda just donated $41.15
- Leah just donated $113.00
- Wendy just donated $81.23
- Beth just donated $119.22
- Elizabeth just donated $22.16
- Emily just donated $39.00
- Jack just donated $39.00
- Helen just donated $52.75
- John and Lorraine just donated $54.86
- Marg just donated $39.00
- Sally Smith just donated $85.46
- Beth just donated $39.00
- Helen just donated $54.86
- Neryl just donated $105.50
- Rosa Maria just donated $41.15
- Ann-Maree just donated $41.15
- Neil just donated $41.15
- Sue just donated $73.85
- Penhale just donated $41.15
3 EASY STEPS
1) Decide on a fundraising idea
Take a look at our list of fundraising ideas or come up with one on your own. Anything can be turned into a Hutt St Centre fundraiser!
After signing up in just a few easy steps, you will have an online fundraising page that can be shared with your network and for all donations to be in one place.
3) Help end homelessness in Adelaide
Funds raised will support Hutt St Centre's services, helping people at risk of or experiencing homelessness in Adelaide.
Register my fundraiser
Register my school fundraiser
Register our workplace fundraiser
Set up a page for donations lieu of gifts
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Free fundraising tools and resources
Our website is full of downloadable resources and fundraising tools that can be used to plan and ensure your fundraiser is a success.
Create your own fundraising page to share your reasons for supporting Hutt St Centre.
The fundraising page can be used to share updates and ask your network for support while having all donations stored in one place. The fundraising page also generates instant receipts for your donors.
Our fundraising experts will support you every step of the way.
If you want to talk more about your fundraising idea or have any queries, call us on (08) 8418 2505 or contact via email@example.com
Hutt St Centre walk alongisde people on their journey towards homefulness - a word we use to describe the feeling of safety, control and confidence that comes with having a place to call home.
When people come to us, we help fulfil their immediate needs, like a shower, a meal and a charged phone. More than 20 visiting services also provide support ranging from medical check-ups to financial counselling.
With a focus on the future, we connect people with housing, education and employment opportunities to build the skills and confidence to change their circumstances for good.