Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Hutt St Centre Community Fundraising website and resources (printed and digital). Your continued use of our Services indicates to Hutt St Centre that you agree with these General Terms, as updated from time to time. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by Hutt St Centre - Hutt St Centre owns or licenses from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other materials from our Services unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Downloads page on our website, subject to the restrictions noted on that page.
- Content posted by you- Any content that you post to our Services (e.g. photos, videos and comments) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (e.g. by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties). By posting any content, you also give Hutt St Centre a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
- Third party copyright infringement– Hutt St Centre follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other relevant copyright legislation as applicable. If you believe that someone else is using your copyright or trademark without your permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the infringement.
- Respect the Hutt St Centre Community– Stay respectful by adhering to the following:
- You must not collect user’s content using automated means
- You must not interfere with our website, upload viruses or other malicious code
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
- You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent
- Resources Hutt St Centre provides you– Hutt St Centre takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Hutt St Centre will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Hutt St Centre is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Fundraising events or activities– If you choose to host or organise a fundraising event or activity (Event) as part of your Hutt St Centre Community Fundraising campaign, you accept that you are responsible for the organization and running of the Event, which includes acquiring any necessary permits, permissions and/or insurance, and complying with all legal requirements, required to hold said Event. There may be risks and dangers inherent to an Event, and by choosing to host it you understand and accept that Hutt St Centre will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss incurred in connection with your Event.
- Your participation – Any involvement in Hutt St Centre Community Fundraising activities should only be undertaken with consideration given to your existing physical health, any medical conditions you may have and advice from appropriate health professionals. The information provided on this site, any Hutt St Centre materials, and any linked sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care or advice particularly in relation to the suitability or safety of any given activity. Hutt St Centre will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss related to your involvement in the Hutt St Centre
- Parental Consent - It is a condition of use of this Website that any person under the age of 16 participating in Hutt St Centre be appropriately supervised by an adult. Where a child is under the age of 12, they must only operate the Website under the direct supervision of a parent or carer. We may refuse access to the Website to any child under the age of 16 until we receive permission from their parent or guardian.
- Refunds – if you have made a donation in error, Hutt St Centre is happy to refund you provided you notify Hutt St Centre as soon as possible following receipt of your donation.
Our rights- Hutt St Centre may remove any content posted by you or prevent access by you to our Services at its entire discretion. Any failure by Hutt St Centre to enforce our rights under these General Terms is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights.
Teams- If you are signed up to a Hutt St Centre squad or crew (Team), and the page indicates such, Hutt St Centre may share your personal information with the team captain, in order to enable communication to flow to Hutt St Centre, or to you as an individual.
Address and Phone contact- If you have shared your address and phone number with Hutt St Centre, we may contact you via those channels, however, you may opt out at any time. Please see our website for further details.
Entities and governing law– Hutt St Centre (ABN 75 055 179 354). These General Terms form an agreement between you and Hutt St Centre, and is subject to the laws of State, Australia.
- If you change your mind about your online donation or registration payment, please send us your request for refund within 20 calendar days of the date on which you made your donation. We will honour your request. Refund requests based on a change of mind and after 20 calendar days will not accepted.
- If you are enrolled in our recurring giving program, you may receive a refund for the most recent month’s donation. If you wish to request a refund, then please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of the Hutt St Centre
Disclaimer: We’re very proud of some of the health benefits participants have enjoyed as a result of their participation in Hutt St Centre Community Fundraising activities such as fitness challenges. We would like to ensure, however, that while participating in this campaign may have health benefits, Hutt St Centre cannot provide any warranty whatsoever that this campaign will achieve your goals and has not considered your particular health requirements in developing this program.
You must not rely on the information on this website, in Hutt St Centre communications or printed materials as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, Hutt St Centre is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
Hutt St Centre and its respective officers, employees and agents shall have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising either directly or indirectly from your participation in Hutt St Centre
To the full extent permitted by law, Hutt St Centre disclaims any and all warranties and guarantees, express or implied:
- regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to in Hutt St Centre materials, Hutt St Centre website and/or of any linked sites; and
- regarding the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to in Hutt St Centre materials, Hutt St Centre website and/or on any linked sites.
- that the Website, or its server are free of software viruses, the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that errors and defects will be corrected.