As the temperature drops, hundreds of people in need will walk through our doors – tired, alone, and hungry.
These are people like Lachie, who was cold and alone after being forced to live on the streets of Adelaide during the bitter winter months.
“No one wants to spend a winter out there, on the streets. ‘Cold’ doesn’t even begin to describe it”, Lachie says.
Will you open your heart to bring care, connection and hope to someone experiencing homelessness?
Your tax-deductible gift before 30 June can provide food, loving care, and professional support to rebuild their lives, including:
- Nutritious meals in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Hot showers and facilities to wash and dry their clothes.
- Medical services like GPs, nurses and eye clinics.
- Secure lockers to store personal items.
- Referrals and other supports for a path out of homelessness.
The increased cost of living and South Australia’s rental crisis mean more people than ever are turning to Hutt St Centre for help. To meet the increased demand for our services, we urgently need your help.
So please give as generously as you can to help people experiencing homelessness find relief from the harsh winter cold – and get their lives back on track.
Thank you for your kindness!